In Home Personal Training Sessions*
60 MINUTES • 1 person
Personal Training sessions at the convenience of your home, apartment gym or office. The trainer comes to you, bringing all needed equipment, saving you time and gym membership fees.
Partner Training Sessions*
60 MINUTES • 2-3 people
Working out is always more fun with your friends or family members. With partner training sessions for 2-3 people at the convenience of your home, apartment gym, office. You can have twice the fun and split the cost.
Hybrid Training Sessions
60 MINUTES • 1 person
This is a great, affordable option after you gain some experience working out with a trainer and want to continue with your program being more independent.
Personal Training Packages
Gold package • Silver package• Bronze package
Every customer who signs up for any of our personal training packages, will also receive:
- Special package discount
- Bonus training sessions
- Monthly body and fitness assessments
- Full body scan showing body composition
- Customized training sessions
- Cardio and homework workouts
- Nutrition guidance and coaching
- 24/7 motivation and support
- Discounts on certain sports retailers
contact us to inquire about pricing
Book your free consultation and complimentary fitness assessment now
Better yet, call or text Tsveti. She would love to talk to you and answer any questions!
* In home Personal Training Services are provided in Bergen County, New Jersey. Please inquire for more info.
Why should you chose in home personal training?
- Convenience If you have a hectic schedule, then this might be the optimal solution for you. No matter when you are free to train, or which hours of the day you want to train, your personal trainer is going to create a set schedule for you, to workout with you at your home. In home training is great option for clients with small children, you can be just within reach of your kids.
- Save Time When you hire an in home personal trainer, you make the most of your time. No need to pack gym clothes, spend time traveling or looking for parking , which means you can fit exercise into your busy schedule without a problem. Your trainer comes to you, bringing all needed equipment.
- Privacy and Comfort Some people either feel uncomfortable working out in a gym or they have no idea where to start. You will be at the comfort of your own home, you control the music, temperature, and you will exercise with no audience.
- Attention You will receive on on one attention, no distractions of the gym, working with a program that is tailored just for you. It will work around your limitations and help you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
- Accountability It is too easy to talk yourself our of going to the gym or to call in sick or miss sessions due to not wanting to leave the home; however, when the trainer shows up at your door, all your excuses are out the window. Your scheduled appointments will keep you on track toward your fitness goal, and your trainer will help keep you motivated to exercise.